This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weewx configuration help
Hi all

I've just been through the process of getting both the Pro2 Plus and Pro2 Compact receivers working well with Weewx software. As Werk will attest there has been some hair pulling and frustration - especially on his part. I certainly appreciate the time he has taken to help me out, even though I'm sure he nearly excommunicated me at one stage  Big Grin

If anyone is going down that route and would like any help then please give me a shout here and I'll see what I can assist with. I'm continuing to develop and fine tune my system so it may be that there are still areas I haven't got sorted, but I'm more than happy to brain-storm.

Cheers
Colin
www.41south.net.nz powered by WeatherDuino and Weewx
Maybe we can write a manual for the configuration option an hints.
I had that idea anyway to document all changes for myself, if I have to setup the system again.
Maybe you can check it and add some comments.

Best wishes,
engolling
Sounds good engolling, I would be more than happy to work with you on that
www.41south.net.nz powered by WeatherDuino and Weewx