Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WeatherDuino - Worldwide Users Map

(30-03-2015, 02:10)uncle_bob Wrote:  That's a lot of new stations!

I estimate that the map, still not show 35% to 40% of the existing WeatherDuino Pro2 stations (already built or under constrution). Mostly because some users don't have their location in user profile, or because google can't find the specified location.

Map locations automatically update every 6 hours.
Thanks to all who have updated location information in the user profile

Some WeatherDuino Pro2 weather station owners have reported that their location is incorrectly shows or even not shown, on our WeatherDuino - Worldwide Users Map.
The most frequent reason for this to happen, is because of insufficient info in the user profile location field. If you wish that your Weather Station be marked in our map of WeatherDuino Pro2 users, please check and if necessary edit your user profile.

For best results, use this format: Street (place), Location (city / region), Country

If you have a weather website, please add the address to your profile too.

(16-01-2016, 19:19)Werk_AG Wrote:  Some WeatherDuino Pro2 weather station owners have reported that their location is incorrectly shows or even not shown, on our WeatherDuino - Worldwide Users Map.
The most frequent reason for this to happen, is because of insufficient info in the user profile location field. If you wish that your Weather Station be marked in our map of WeatherDuino Pro2 users, please check and if necessary edit your user profile.

For best results, use this format: Street (place), Location (city / region), Country

If you have a weather website, please add the address to your profile too.

Hello Werk_AG,

I don't know, how to add second meteo station to my profile, so I'm using this opportunity to ask
you to add "new" meteo station to our map ...

This is at my daugter and her husband:
Johann Böhm Strasse 3/1, Kottingbrunn, Lower Austria, Austria
This is WeatherDuino Pro2 + CumulusMX, URL is http://kottingbrunn.my-meteo.net/

It is in production state from today - it is May 5, 2018.

Thank you and many greetings from Austria!

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

Hello Zdenek,

You never stop, isn't it? More or less like me!
So there is a new WeatherDuino weather station in Austria! Thank you.
It's not possible to add more than one station on the map, for each user account on the forum. The listing on WeatherDuino - Worldwide Users Map is done automatically for every user which belongs to the WD user group (users which have or are now building their WeatherDuino weather stations).
So, my suggestion is for you to create an account on the forum for your daughter, then send me a PM, and I will change her user group to the WD user group.

Regards

(05-05-2018, 23:40)Werk_AG Wrote:  You never stop, isn't it? More or less like me!
So there is a new WeatherDuino weather station in Austria! Thank you.
It's not possible to add more than one station on the map, for each user account on the forum. The listing on WeatherDuino - Worldwide Users Map is done automatically for every user which belongs to the WD user group (users which have or are now building their WeatherDuino weather stations).
So, my suggestion is for you to create an account on the forum for your daughter, then send me a PM, and I will change her user group to the WD user group.

I see!  Idea

OK, I will prepare it ... Thank you.

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here