This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WeatherDuino Pro2 Wireless Display - What is it?
(28-03-2016, 00:03)Werk_AG Wrote: Ardummy, the problem described before should be related to anything else. Changing that value, to anything above 59 (and below 255), should give the same result. Anyway I will try do discover why it works for you.
Thank you

Hola Werk_AG he comprobado que todo funciona bien y las lecturas son correctas te coloco una foto con las lecturas de Tx info.

Muchas Gracias por tu gran ayuda si necesitas que haga alguna prueba ... sin problema.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=610]

(25-03-2016, 16:44)zitoune Wrote: Thanks Werk for the great job ! The new WD screen looks awesome !

Here you go with the pict!

Hi
I am waiting for my boards ti arrive but am getting parts together. Could you let me know where you obtained the case
Thanks
Jim
(22-07-2016, 01:55)Barrow4491 Wrote:
(25-03-2016, 16:44)zitoune Wrote: Thanks Werk for the great job ! The new WD screen looks awesome !

Hi
I am waiting for my boards ti arrive but am getting parts together. Could you let me know where you obtained the case
Thanks
Jim

Hello Jim, and welcome here!

i got mine here

Good luck!

Zitoune
Hi Jim, have you finally gotten such enclosure or build your WD?

Thanks.
Ebay.co.uk searches for enclosures. Bit expensive for what they are. In the description he says leave a note if you do not want the UNO cutouts done, perhaps we can ask him to do a special "Weatherduino Pro2" cutout!

Adafruit PiTFT 2.8" LCD TFT case enclosure for Arduino Uno/Mega

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adafruit-PiTFT...0omqQX1hBQ

&

16x2 LCD enclosure / project case for Arduino UNO / Mega

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16x2-LCD-enclo...x1YDJItiUA

Go to his shop for other variations. (with buttons etc.)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/hobby_parts_an...ipg=&_from=
(22-07-2016, 15:23)zitoune Wrote:
(22-07-2016, 01:55)Barrow4491 Wrote:

Hi
Thanks
Jim

Hello Jim, and welcome here!

i got mine here

Good luck!

Zitoune
sorry to be late in my reply, I have been away for a while. I did order the case from the USA recently as they are not stocked in Australia but it has not arrived as yet.
I have started to construct my system and will post photos in the next few weeks
Regards
Jim
Jim, you can get these cases at Core Electronics
http://core-electronics.com.au/pitft-enc...del-b.html
Thanks, that is a good price. Mine arrived from the US and I have been busy trying different construction methods to get it all into the limited space. I am overseas at the moment but will post the final result in late November when I return
Regards
Jim
(01-11-2016, 07:50)Barrow4491 Wrote: Thanks, that is a good price. Mine arrived from the US and I have been busy trying different construction methods to get it all into the limited space. I am overseas at the moment but will post the final result in late November when I return
Regards
Jim

I look forward to seeing it.
Regards,
Peter.