Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WeatherDuino Pro2 Wireless Display - What is it?

Thanks Werk for the great job ! The new WD screen looks awesome !

Here you go with the pict!

Attached Files Image(s)

Complete update

(25-03-2016, 15:19)laulau Wrote:  Hi,
A beer for the first french version of WD V2 ?

Deal!
As we are very close (Portugal, Spain and France) we can drink it together. Smile

[Image: il_570xN.793019615_fgq1.jpg]

(25-03-2016, 16:44)zitoune Wrote:  Thanks Werk for the great job ! The new WD screen looks awesome !

Here you go with the pict!

I really like the case of your Wireless Display unit. Certainly one of most beautiful units ever built.
Thank you for having updated to v2.0 software.

A small video of a WD unit running v2.0 software

http://www.meteocercal.info/forum/videos..._Touch.mp4

Hola Werk_AG tengo una duda si voy cambiando las pantallas con el pulsador tengo:

1ª pantalla WEATHER,
2ª pantalla EXTRA SENSORS,
3ª pantalla SOIL/LEAF SENSORS,
4ª pantalla deberia ser TX INFO .....

Pero no aparece se vuelve a la 1ª pantalla WEATHER... Me puedes indicar que no estoy haciendo bien. GRACIAS

Hi Ardummy

The TX info screen is accessible only from the main screen.
- For displays without the touch panel, quickly press the push button three times
- For displays with touch panel, touch on the left side of the display, and you are there. When you are on the other screens, touch the left or right side of the display to go back or forward respectively.

(27-03-2016, 01:48)Werk_AG Wrote:  Hi Ardummy

The TX info screen is accessible only from the main screen.
- For displays without the touch panel, quickly press the push button three times
- For displays with touch panel, touch on the left side of the display, and you are there. When you are on the other screens, touch the left or right side of the display to go back or forward respectively.

Perfecto Werk_AG ya puedo ver la pantalla de Tx info ¡¡ Pero a los pocos segundos de activar se superpone la pantalla principal y no puedo ver bien los datos de Tx info te adjunto una foto. Gracias

[Image: attachment.php?aid=607]

When the TX info screen is shown it should remain until you double press the push button again. The strange thing is the messy on the display. Each screen area is deleted before a new one is displayed, it's very strange why it is happening. I'm trying, but until now I'm unable to reproduce this behaviour. I will continue to investigate.

It may be or not related to the this issue, but with poorly filtered power supplies, sometimes the push button does not even work.

(27-03-2016, 22:12)Werk_AG Wrote:  When the TX info screen is shown it should remain until you double press the push button again. The strange thing is the messy on the display. Each screen area is deleted before a new one is displayed, it's very strange why it is happening. I'm trying, but until now I'm unable to reproduce this behaviour. I will continue to investigate.

It may be or not related to the this issue, but with poorly filtered power supplies, sometimes the push button does not even work.

Gracias por la respuesta, tocando en la pestaña D_TFT1 hay un valor que esta en 99 y lo he modificado a 199 y la pantalla se ve bien solo me falta comprobarlo con datos te pongo la pantalla.
Code:
}

tft.setTextColor(TFT_YELLOW, TFT_BLACK);
  tft.setTextSize(1);
  tft.setCursor(15,220);
  tft.print(F("Software: "));
  tft.print(Software_Ver);
  last_min = 99;     //  ESTO VIENE MARCADO (D_TFT1) COMO 99 LO HE COLOCADO A 199 Y LA PANTALLA SE VE BIEN ¿NO SE SI ESTE ES EL PROBLEMA ?????
  update_RightWindow_TFT1();
}

[Image: attachment.php?aid=609]

Espero que te sirva de ayuda,Gracias

Ardummy, the problem described before should be related to anything else. Changing that value, to anything above 59 (and below 255), should give the same result. Anyway I will try do discover why it works for you.
Thank you