This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WeatherDuino Pro2 -> Cumulus MX -> Weather Underground
Hello, everybody,

I'd like ask if you have someone sending data to the Weather Underground connected soil (moisture and temperature) sensors and if you manage to send this data to the WU web.

(I can see my friend Werk_AG has this problem maybe too, but I can see only Cumulus 1.9 web, not Cumulus MX ..., so I don't know.)

This is on my Cumulus MX web:

[Image: CU-upr.jpg]

But this is on the Weather Underground web:

[Image: WU-upr.jpg]

I think I have something wrong in the Cumulus configuration, so I should ask for it in the Cumulus forum, but I think someone here has already solved this problem probably ...?

Thanks for any advice.
Best Regards
Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here
To allow Cumulus to send soil and leaf data to WU, you need to do this:

Edit cumulus.ini (with Cumulus stopped) and add any of the following to the [Wunderground] section:

SendSoilTemp1=1
SendSoilTemp2=1
SendSoilTemp3=1
SendSoilTemp4=1
SendSoilMoisture1=1
SendSoilMoisture2=1
SendSoilMoisture3=1
SendSoilMoisture4=1
SendLeafWetness1=1
SendLeafWetness2=1

It works with Cumulus 1, and possibly with Cumulus MX, I haven't try it yet.

Zdenek, please be in mind that possibly you are using a WeatherDuino developers software version. The current publicly available software version doesn't support soil / leaf sensors yet! Cool
A small secret is now uncovered. SmileSmileSmile
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

(10-03-2016, 00:36)Werk_AG Wrote: A small secret is now uncovered. SmileSmileSmile

Haha, usually it's unwittingly me who does that Smile
(10-03-2016, 09:11)uncle_bob Wrote: Haha, usually it's unwittingly me who does that Smile

My dear friend uncle_bob, don't worry, I'm aware that you are one of the most "dangerous" members of the team. Smile
Your "leaks" can appear everywhere, even at reputed specialized magazines, as the Silicone Chips Magazine.
It's a privilege having you.

Cheers
Werk_AG

(10-03-2016, 09:11)uncle_bob Wrote: Haha, usually it's unwittingly me who does that Smile

It's always good to have a follover ... Tongue Smile
(In the Czech Republic we have a saying: "The greatest joy is gloating!") Smile

(10-03-2016, 00:36)Werk_AG Wrote: To allow Cumulus to send soil and leaf data to WU, you need to do this:
Edit cumulus.ini (with Cumulus stopped) and add any of the following to the [Wunderground] section:
SendSoilTemp1=1
SendSoilMoisture1=1

You're right, as always, it works:
[Image: SoilSensors.jpg]

Thanks.
Best Regards
Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here
(10-03-2016, 21:11)hornychz Wrote: You're right, as always, it works:

But only with :
Werk_AG Wrote:a WeatherDuino developers software version
Sad
Of course that when finished and fully tested, it will be published. No dates yet.