Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TX LED

Can anyone advise me how frequent the TX LED on the RX pro plus RX will flash when running in test mode

Steve D

(03-10-2017, 22:17)Steve1506 Wrote:  Can anyone advise me how frequent the TX LED on the RX pro plus RX will flash when running in test mode

Steve D

Hi Steve

There isn't any fixed frequency for the blink of the TX LED. If you have the Relay_Data function active, the TX LED will blink every time you receive a data packet from any TX unit.
The wind data is transmitted every 3 seconds, so it should blink more or less at each 3 seconds, some times more frequently.

(03-10-2017, 23:58)Werk_AG Wrote:  
(03-10-2017, 22:17)Steve1506 Wrote:  Can anyone advise me how frequent the TX LED on the RX pro plus RX will flash when running in test mode

Steve D

Hi Steve

There isn't any fixed frequency for the blink of the TX LED. If you have the Relay_Data function active, the TX LED will blink every time you receive a data packet from any TX unit.
The wind data is transmitted every 3 seconds, so it should blink more or less at each 3 seconds, some times more frequently.
Thanks for the info,  I am going to need to progress some more as I have yet to build a TX unit to confirm everything is good. The fact that I do get an indication although around 30secs or so it does show that at least the drive circuit is working.

Steve D

That's right.
Even without receiving any data from any TX unit, the TX LED will blink more or less at each minute. This happens because the receiver is broadcasting the atmospheric pressure value to the Wireless Display units