This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Software upload issue
Werk,
I am having a problem uploading the latest Rx build; Error file atached
Jim

Code:
Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

In file included from C:\Users\JBA\Documents\Arduino\WeatherDuino_Pro2_PLUS\v4.1\software\RX software\WeatherDuinoPro2Plus_RX_v410_b008_12122017\WeatherDuinoPro2Plus_RX_v410_b008_12122017.ino:41:0:

sketch\Config_RX_Pro2PLUS.h:44:126: fatal error: _lang/en_GB.h: No such file or directory

#include "_lang/en_GB.h"      // Change the language code according to your preference. Keep "_lang/" and the ".h" at the end

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.
Jim, you *have* got a subdirectory named _lang (and containing the language files) like this, haven't you??

This version works perfectly for me.

Allan

Attached File(s) Image(s)

P
(12-12-2017, 10:29)AllanG Wrote: Jim, you *have* got a subdirectory named _lang (and containing the language files) like this, haven't you??

Allan
Allan,
I will check shortly, I was surprised to have an issue as the software is usually no problem.
Jim

Allan,
Yes I have found the correct file with a _lang sub directory and will try again tomorrow
Thanks
Jim
Hi Werk

I'm having trouble uploading the new update to the WD with the following error : -

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328P"
C:\Users\rich2\Documents\Arduino\WeatherDuino_Pro2_PLUS_v4.1_20171211\WeatherDuino_Pro2_PLUS\v4.1\software\WD software\WeatherDuino_Pro2Plus_WD_v4.0_b005\WeatherDuino_Pro2Plus_WD_v4.0_b005.ino:39:18: fatal error: Lang.h: No such file or directory
 #include "Lang.h"
                  ^
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.
This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

The folder "_lang.h" is in the directory : -

WeatherDuino_Pro2_PLUS\v4.1\software\WD software\WeatherDuino_Pro2Plus_WD_v4.0_b005
Hi Rich,

In the hurry of publishing the fix for the issue reported by you I forgot to delete that line of code on the WD software. Please delete it, or download the WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS software package again.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

(12-12-2017, 11:36)Barrow4491 Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 10:29)AllanG Wrote: Jim, you *have* got a subdirectory named _lang (and containing the language files) like this, haven't you??

Allan
Allan,
I will check shortly, I was surprised to have an issue as the software is usually no problem.
Jim

Allan,
Yes I have found the correct file with a _lang sub directory and will try again tomorrow
Thanks
Jim

Hi Werk, Allan,
What was the issue was that when I "saved as" my amended Config files with a distinctive name the _lang sub directory was not included; I copied it across and now uploaded fine
I noticed that the software version led is yellow and when checking, the screen says the latest version available is v4.1_b0006 and the installed is v4.1_b0008.
Is this something I can fix locally?
Regards
Jim
(12-12-2017, 23:42)Barrow4491 Wrote: I noticed that the software version led is yellow and when checking, the screen says the latest version available is v4.1_b0006 and the installed is v4.1_b0008.
Is this something I can fix locally?

Next time the system do a "Latest Version Check" everything will be fine. Info on the Server was updated just a few hours ago.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel