Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sensor CO2

Hello,

I think it's a good price, no problems with customs, etc.

https://www.tinytronics.nl/shop/nl/senso...-met-kabel

Have a nice weekend

Indeed, it is a good price for the sensor, considering that its a shop in Europe, however when I check for the international shipping cost, for Portugal I get this: PostNL International Parcel: €18.18 - Total value: €42.00

AliExpress: MH-Z19C (new model) - Delivered in 10 days from Europe Warehouse: €16.12 + €1.33 shipping

We use the MH-Z19 sensor on the WeatherDuino Air Quality Monitor since years.

(24-04-2021, 19:56)Werk_AG Wrote:  Indeed, it is a good price for the sensor, considering that its a shop in Europe, however when I check for the international shipping cost, for Portugal I get this: PostNL International Parcel: €18.18 - Total value: €42.00

AliExpress: MH-Z19C (new model) - Delivered in 10 days from Europe Warehouse: €16.12 + €1.33 shipping

We use the MH-Z19 sensor on the WeatherDuino Air Quality Monitor since years.

Hello,

I've gained some good information!  Wink (it was for the AQM)
They have seriously increased their shipping costs, I had already ordered from them in 2019 with very significantly lower costs.
Have a nice Sunday

Probably isn't store the culprit. Postal services in Europe are increasing shipping cost like crazy, they are hungry to profit with the increase of online shopping. However, when the shipping cost comes near or surpass the price of the product, usually that stops the buyer from purchase.
When are they (or better, the EU governments) going to learn from the Chinese?

By the way, currently I'm running an MH-Z19 model B side by side with a Sensirion SCD30 (considerably more expensive) and the results are practically the same. Both are outdoors.

Its important to say, that those sensors are intended (as manufactures say) to measure CO2 indoors. Precise outdoor CO2 measurement its a complicated matter, far from the capability of these devices.

Rgs.