This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Pro2] RX Software for TFT
I am revisiting myWeatheduino system that I built in 2015 and then forgot about!
I have a RX PCB v 4.03 and a TX PCB v 2.50

The software that I am currently using is from the same era, i.e. TX RX_v013_b005 and RX_v013_b014.
I want to get the latest compatible software versions on my boards to start getting them working correctly & I understand that radio comms are now using the Radiohead library for more reliable comms.
It seems though that the latest software version no longer supports the TFT LCD panel, is this corrent? is there a version of the RX software that supports Radiohead and TFT LCD?
If not what is the latest versions of software that do support both?

Thanks Andy
In my software collection, v1.5 b013 was the last version I have that supported the TFT.
And the change log shows Radiohead started playing in the Pro2 RX v3.0_b002 version Smile
(29-01-2019, 11:35)uncle_bob Wrote: In my software collection, v1.5 b013 was the last version I have that supported the TFT.
And the change log shows Radiohead started playing in the Pro2 RX v3.0_b002 version Smile

Would it be possible for me to get a copy of that sopftware please?

Thnanks Andy
(29-01-2019, 09:56)atbukc Wrote: It seems though that the latest software version no longer supports the TFT LCD panel, is this corrent? is there a version of the RX software that supports Radiohead and TFT LCD?
If not what is the latest versions of software that do support both?

Thanks Andy

Hi Andy,

That is correct. The latest software version for the old Pro2 system, only support the use of the LCD not the tiny 1.8 TFT, however I strongly recommend you to use the latest software version. It have several improvements, and the use of the RadioHead library ensures compatibility between Pro2 and the Pro2 PLUS.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel