This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Pro2 PLUS] 4-days forecast problem
(14-05-2019, 12:35)Werk_AG Wrote: I believe I found the problem, hopefully I will solve it up to next weekend. I may need some help from Jarek and Zdenek to tell me the exact range of extended chars used on Polish an Czech. I will send a PM to both about this matter.

engolling: The problem is more prone to happen with the Pro2 PLUS than with the WD units.

OK. I am ready.  Wink
Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
 My outdoor AQM: here
I'm ready too  Big Grin
Thank you both.

Please just wait one or two days, currently I'm very busy with my job.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

(14-05-2019, 22:06)Werk_AG Wrote: Thank you both.

Please just wait one or two days, currently I'm very busy with my job.

That was three hours, not two days!  Big Grin
Best Regards
Zdenek

Jarek and Zdenek

When possible please try latest software, released today.

Please note:

This version includes a fork of the original DarkSkyWeather library, which was been optimized for the WeatherDuino system.
On the new software version, two minutes after you go to the 4 Days Forecast view, system automatically returns to Main view.

Before compiling:

- Install the new WD_DarkSkyWeather library
- Update the JSON_Decoder-master library
- Update the TFT_eSPI library (included version is compatible with all WeatherDuino software and other software, so you can safely replace any installed version).
- Update the RadioHead library (included version is compatible with all WeatherDuino software and other software, so you can safely replace any installed version).

- VERY IMPORTANT - Upload the fonts and icons to SPIFFS memory by using the “ESP8266 Sketch Data Upload” menu option in the Arduino IDE.

Waiting for your feedback.
Rgs.

(19-05-2019, 01:30)Werk_AG Wrote: Jarek and Zdenek

When possible please try latest software, released today.

Please note:

This version includes a fork of the original DarkSkyWeather library, which was been optimized for the WeatherDuino system.
On the new software version, two minutes after you go to the 4 Days Forecast view, system automatically returns to Main view.

Before compiling:

- Install the new WD_DarkSkyWeather library
- Update the JSON_Decoder-master library
- Update the TFT_eSPI library (included version is compatible with all WeatherDuino software and other software, so you can safely replace any installed version).
- Update the RadioHead library (included version is compatible with all WeatherDuino software and other software, so you can safely replace any installed version).

- VERY IMPORTANT - Upload the fonts and icons to SPIFFS memory by using the “ESP8266 Sketch Data Upload” menu option in the Arduino IDE.

Waiting for your feedback.
Rgs.

Hello,

All is looking fine, but "ě" and "Ě"... These letters are not viewable.
Best Regards
Zdenek

The bad texts are:

"4 DENNÍ PŘEDPOVĚĎ"
"Během dne převážně zataženo"
Best Regards
Zdenek

Everything works perfectly now. Thanks Armindo  Smile
I have only two comments:
The text "Please wait, getting data" is untranslated (this is not a big problem).
The third dot is yellow (bigger problem).
Wink
J.

aaa...  the letter "Ł" does not work on the "System Info" screen (WYŁ/WŁ - off/on).
That was from the version v3.0_b007
(19-05-2019, 16:01)hornychz Wrote: The bad texts are:

"4 DENNÍ PŘEDPOVĚĎ"
"Během dne převážně zataženo"

Fixed.
Just update the SPIFFS files.

Thanks.

(19-05-2019, 16:05)jarekh3 Wrote: Everything works perfectly now. Thanks Armindo  Smile
I have only two comments:
The text "Please wait, getting data" is untranslated (this is not a big problem).
The third dot is yellow (bigger problem).
Wink
J.

Thanks.
The untranslated text "Please wait, getting data" shown before each 4 Days Forecast update isn't a bug... That is something that have come to stay.  Smile

(19-05-2019, 16:05)jarekh3 Wrote: The third dot is yellow (bigger problem).

Undecided Only the third dot? All text sentence should be in yellow colour.
Sometimes this small details have a big importance. Do you have a picture?

(19-05-2019, 16:05)jarekh3 Wrote: aaa...  the letter "Ł" does not work on the "System Info" screen (WYŁ/WŁ - off/on).
That was from the version v3.0_b007

The letter "Ł" is included on the font. It should be shown.
Have you checked with latest release Pro2 Compact v3.0_b011?