Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PRO2Compact Timezone.h: No such file or directory
Photo 

(04-11-2019, 20:36)engolling Wrote:  Hi,

find a tutorial here: https://wiki.weatherduino.com/programmin...rogramming

If you have further questions or need some more information feel free to ask.

engolling

Hello engolling,
I have already saw that “ tutorial” but it doesn’t tell much , I installed that python version but then? 
I see just a print screen about python install settings , nothing more and nothing about how to login or connect to the web interface . Maybe with IP ? No it doesn’t work ... 
anyway a tutorial for me is something that show step by step what to do ... I can see just a print screen . Undecided Huh

Hi,

After having installing the required python version you don't have to do anything else.
To program your Pro2 Compact via OTA, and supposing it is already connected to your WiFi network, in your Arduino IDE, in "Port" just choose the unit IP. You should also see the name of the device followed by the IP address.

OTA device name is defined here:

Code:
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   OTA Settings
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
const char* OTA_DEVICE_ID  = "Pro2C-RXFact";   // Define a unique ID for each Pro2 Compact RX (used to identify unit for OTA upload)

(09-11-2019, 20:43)Werk_AG Wrote:  Hi,

After having installing the required python version you don't have to do anything else.
To program your Pro2 Compact via OTA, and supposing it is already connected to your WiFi network, in your Arduino IDE, in "Port" just choose the unit IP. You should also see the name of the device followed by the IP address.

OTA device name is defined here:
Code:
// OTA Settings
const char* OTA_DEVICE_ID = "Pro2C-RXFact"; // Define a unique ID for each Pro2 Compact RX (used to identify unit for OTA upload)

Oh ok now I got it , wasn’t clear in that screen shoot, installed the python it can be connected using Arduino ide but using the ip rather than connecting with USB port , ok clear ! 
thanks .

Wink
Is good to know, thank you.