This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Pro2 PLUS] PRO2Compact Timezone.h: No such file or directory
hi, i just uploaded the last SW version using the  upload Tool, after verifing , compilin show this error:
[font]Timezone.h: No such file or directory

How to fix it and where to find that file missing from libraries?[/font]
Hi xxDvDxx,

I just compiled the program here it compiles fine. Also the timezone.h is included in the download.

Be sure you copied all the library files in the Arduino Library folder and to avoid conflicts delete all of the other libraries from the folder.
Moreover be sure to have the correct version of the Arduino board version - it is unfortunately a problem that here are sometimes bugs or backwards compatibility is broken:

IMPORTANT:
Always compile using the provided libraries.
Tested with Arduino IDE 1.8.9 and ESP8266 boards manager 2.4.2. Not working with versions newer than 2.4.2
For additional info visit the Pro2 Compact Wiki here: ?https://www.wiki.weatherduino.com/pro2_compact_receiver

Regards,
engolling
(02-11-2019, 20:52)engolling Wrote: Hi xxDvDxx,

I just compiled the program here it compiles fine. Also the timezone.h is included in the download.

Be sure you copied all the library files in the Arduino Library folder and to avoid conflicts delete all of the other libraries from the folder.
Moreover be sure to have the correct version of the Arduino board version - it is unfortunately a problem that here are sometimes bugs or backwards compatibility is broken:

IMPORTANT:
Always compile using the provided libraries.
Tested with Arduino IDE 1.8.9 and ESP8266 boards manager 2.4.2. Not working with versions newer than 2.4.2
For additional info visit the Pro2 Compact Wiki here: ?https://www.wiki.weatherduino.com/pro2_compact_receiver

Regards,
engolling

Hello, thanks for ur reply, I got Arduino IDE 1.8.10 that’s the latest release.. will try uninstall all and check if I can find that version u suggested . But the problem is that the file was missing in the library don’t know why . Will try first to delete all library and see why it doesn’t copy that file .
i just checked in the  compressed file downloaded in october ( WeatherDuino_Pro2_Compact_v3.1_20191004 ) the timezone folder doesn't contains any file named timezone.h . This is the reason. I downloaded it again an i confirm its not present. Can anyone add that file and send it to me thanks?
I solved the problem, reinstalling all libraries overwriting folders, i confirm everything working with Arduino IDE 1.8.10 (last release) and ESP8266 boards manager 2.4.2. . It needed some time to get all sensors and actually the only thing i can't get working is the WIND direction, but i think its cause the sensor unit is stuck to same position.
Now i see its connected on my Wlan also, but the current time is not right, will try to change by OTA.
Congratulations!  Like
Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
 My outdoor AQM: here
(03-11-2019, 10:52)xxDvDxx Wrote: i just checked in the  compressed file downloaded in october ( WeatherDuino_Pro2_Compact_v3.1_20191004 ) the timezone folder doesn't contains any file named timezone.h . This is the reason. I downloaded it again an i confirm its not present. Can anyone add that file and send it to me thanks?

Hi,

Please check it again, because I can assure you that the required files are included on the software package ( WeatherDuino_Pro2_Compact_v3.1_20191004 ).
Inside the Timezone folder there is a folder called src, the timezone.h file is there.
You just need to copy the entire Timezone folder to you libraries folder.

Rgs
Werk_AG
(03-11-2019, 15:49)xxDvDxx Wrote: ...
Now i see its connected on my Wlan also, but the current time is not right, will try to change by OTA.

If the time is not right, check this settings:

Code:
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   Define rules for Auto Summer Time Display, and clock adjustment
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Example for Australia Eastern Time Zone (Sydney, Melbourne)
// TimeChangeRule aEDT = {"AEDT", First, Sun, Oct, 2, 660};    //UTC + 11 hours
// TimeChangeRule aEST = {"AEST", First, Sun, Apr, 3, 600};    //UTC + 10 hours
// Timezone myTZ(aEDT, aEST);

TimeChangeRule PST = {"PST", Last, Sun, Mar, 1, 60};   //Portuguese Summer Time -  "UTC + 1" or GMT + 1
TimeChangeRule GMT = {"GMT", Last, Sun, Oct, 2, 0};    //Portuguese Winter Time -  "UTC + 0" or GMT
Timezone myTZ(PST, GMT);

Time is set automatically even when it changes due to Summer / Winter Time
(04-11-2019, 02:47)Werk_AG Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 15:49)xxDvDxx Wrote: ...

If the time is not right, check this settings:
Code:
// Define rules for Auto Summer Time Display, and clock adjustment
// Example for Australia Eastern Time Zone (Sydney, Melbourne)
// TimeChangeRule aEDT = {"AEDT", First, Sun, Oct, 2, 660}; //UTC + 11 hours
// TimeChangeRule aEST = {"AEST", First, Sun, Apr, 3, 600}; //UTC + 10 hours
// Timezone myTZ(aEDT, aEST);

TimeChangeRule PST = {"PST", Last, Sun, Mar, 1, 60}; //Portuguese Summer Time - "UTC + 1" or GMT + 1
TimeChangeRule GMT = {"GMT", Last, Sun, Oct, 2, 0}; //Portuguese Winter Time - "UTC + 0" or GMT
Timezone myTZ(PST, GMT);

Time is set automatically even when it changes due to Summer / Winter Time

Ok I will check this , thanks , but wanted to know how OTA programming works and I didn’t find how to .
Hi,

find a tutorial here: https://wiki.weatherduino.com/programmin...rogramming

If you have further questions or need some more information feel free to ask.

engolling