This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Palmy Weather" Goes live with Air Quality Monitor
These enclosures are great! My main weather station unit is also in one. It is surprisingly spacious: can fit a 12V 12Ah battery in it nicely, with charge controller and WeatherDuino circuit board. IP66 rated and measures Large 200(L) x 200(W) x 130(D)mm. The clips which lock the lid are also a nice addition and makes access easier especially when on the roof.

I am thinking I will redo my main weather station enclosure to have the DIN rail clips on the back like shown in the photos above because this has surprisingly worked well for my Air Quality monitor.

https://www.jaycar.co.nz/large-abs-ip66-...e/p/HB6404

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Palmy Weather" Goes live with Air Quality Monitor - by Palmyweather - 21-04-2018, 23:43