Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PRO2+ RX and AURIOL

hello, 

i have an auriol weather station and i want to use it. 

No need to buy new sensors in the near future.
The PRO2 + RX version supports the anemeter and wind vane?

Code:
#define TH_OutUnit       0   // 0 for Temp/Hum sensor connected to TX_Unit 0, 1 for Temp/Hum sensor connected to TX_Unit 1
// ---- Define the source of your Main Wind sensor
#define WIND_OutUnit     3   // 0 for Wind instruments connected to TX_Unit 0, 1 for TX_Unit 1
// ---- Define the source of your main Rain Gauge
#define RAIN_OutUnit     3   // 0 for Rain Gauge connected to TX_Unit 0, 1 for TX_Unit 1, 3 for Auriol RF Rain Gauge
// ---- Define the source of your main Solar / UV sensores

For rain, use the N ° 3 but for the wind, temperture and humidity? Auriol is not cited in the examples.

thanks. 

Hi,

Just use 3 for the Temp/ Hum, Wind and Rain.

OK, but with RX pro2+ board the V200_B018, and arduino ide 1.8.2, there is an error compiling

Wireless_Sensors:41: error: macro names must be identifiers

#ifdef (PRINT_DEBUG_AURIOL)
exit status 1
macro names must be identifiers

The error is in Wireless_Sensors tab on the line 41: #ifdef (PRINT_DEBUG_AURIOL)

Hi,

Please change line 41 on Wireless_Sensors tab to this:

Code:
#ifdef PRINT_DEBUG_AURIOL

This bug will be corrected on next software release. Thanks for reporting it.

i have a bug when i choose BMP280 thermometer and hygrometer, i'll send you tomorrow the message error.

thanks.

(11-04-2017, 16:53)f4aii Wrote:  i have a bug when i choose BMP280 thermometer and hygrometer, i'll send you tomorrow the message error.

thanks.

The BMP280 its only an ATM sensor. Where are you selecting it as a thermometer / hygrometer?

I write bad reference, it's BME280.
my config: PRO2+, IDE 1.8.2, V2.0 b018

If i choose this:

Code:
//   Define the type of your Barometric Pressure Sensor
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define Barometric_Sensor  0  // 0= BME280, 1= BMP280 2= BMP085 / BMP180

// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   Define the type of your inside Temperature / Humidity Sensor
#define InsideTH_Sensor  0  // 0= BME280, 1= HTU21D, 2= SHT21, 3= SHT31

IDE send:
Code:
C:\Users\jch\Documents\Arduino\libraries\libraries\BME280\src/BME280.h:72:16: note:   candidate expects 1 argument, 5 provided
exit status 1
cannot declare variable 'bme' to be of abstract type 'BME280'

error on line 356 "BME280 bme;"    on tab WeatherDuinoPro2Plus_RX_v200_b018

Please make sure you are using the BME library supplied with the software package and not any other version, newer or not.
Delete your current BME library folder, install the one included in the software package, open Arduino IDE and compile again. Don't let Arduino IDE update this library.

This is stated on all software download pages:

Quote:IMPORTANT:
Compile with Arduino IDE 1.8.1 or newer
Always compile using only the provided libraries.

I deleted the BME280 directory, installed the one that is in the package. I still have the same error that appears. I do not update libraries.
I saw your message containing the libraries, it has a good visibility on the page of the downloads.

Based on your post #7

(12-04-2017, 07:50)f4aii Wrote:  IDE send:
Code:
C:\Users\jch\Documents\Arduino\libraries\libraries\BME280\src/BME280.h:72:16: note:   candidate expects 1 argument, 5 provided
exit status 1
cannot declare variable 'bme' to be of abstract type 'BME280'

error on line 356 "BME280 bme;"    on tab WeatherDuinoPro2Plus_RX_v200_b018

I deduced that you could be using any other version of the library, because the supplied library doesn't have the files on the \scr folder.
I only can sugest you to check where are you putting the files. I'm absolutely sure that the code works with the supplied library.