This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No AQM display on WD unit
(26-06-2019, 08:35)atbukc Wrote:
(25-06-2019, 22:53)Werk_AG Wrote: Just for me to try to have a better figure of what may be happen, can you please tell me what broadcast method are you using?

// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Broadcasting Data to Wireless Display Units
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define BROADCAST_DATA 0 // 0= Disables Data Broadcast, 1= Broadcast by WiFi, 2= Broadcast by RF

If you have WiFi coverage on the garden shield, preferably define the BROADCAST_DATA to 1

My setting is 
//   Broadcasting Data to Wireless Display Units
#define BROADCAST_DATA       2          //

I have wifi in the shed but it can be patchy sometimes so I would prefer to stick to RF, seems odd that all other fields receive data fine, just not the AQM fields, how often is the AQM data transmitted?
Maybe if I am at the limit of the RF range my WD keeps missing the AQM packets if they are only transmitted infrequently perhaps?

I have completed some further testing this evening, if the WD is close (less than 10M) then the AQM data shows up within about 1 minute of switch on, but if the WD is much further away then even after several hours the AQM data does not appear, very odd!

Messages In This Thread
No AQM display on WD unit - by atbukc - 25-06-2019, 20:07
RE: No AQM display on WD unit - by Werk_AG - 25-06-2019, 22:53
RE: No AQM display on WD unit - by atbukc - 26-06-2019, 08:35
RE: No AQM display on WD unit - by atbukc - 26-06-2019, 21:33
RE: No AQM display on WD unit - by Werk_AG - 27-06-2019, 02:02
RE: No AQM display on WD unit - by atbukc - 27-06-2019, 10:30
RE: No AQM display on WD unit - by Werk_AG - 27-06-2019, 18:55