This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List of the currently supported weather instruments
For an always updated list of all the weather instruments supported by the WeatherDuino weather stations, please visit the WeatherDuino Wiki, or click on the link bellow:

http://www.wiki.weatherduino.com/support...nstruments
(25-09-2015, 18:14)Werk_AG Wrote: Wind Speed sensors

--- Davis Anemometers ---
Davis 6410 anemometer

--- Davis Wind Vane ---
Davis 6410 and 7911 wind vane

Is it safe to assume that a 7911 set (both anemometer + wind vane) will work with TX>v3?

The difference between the 7911 and the 6410 anemometers apparently being the placement of the reed switch and the absence of the couple of 47 Ohm resistors in the first?

7911 Anenometer (from here):
[Image: s2.JPG]

6410 Anemometer (from here):
[Image: headbottom350.jpg]

Also you may wish to add the Sensirion SHT7X series to the "Outside Temperature / Humidity Sensors" part. It works fine with the same library and cabling of the SHT1X (I have a ~3.5m cable, including a crude soldering amendment, working for a while now).
It should be OK. See

http://www.meteocercal.info/forum/Thread...Duino-Pro2
Thank you both.
According to some quick research the wind factor of 6410 and 7911 are the same, so both can use the same software settings and use the same user configurable option in Config_TX.h file.
The list was been updated.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

OK. Thanks for clarifying.
I am in for business then.
(25-09-2015, 18:14)Werk_AG Wrote: Leaf Wetness Sensors

- Decagon LWS

Hi,

Decagon is now METER Group, Inc.:
Quote:METER Group, Inc., a Decagon and UMS combined company, delivers real-time, high-resolution data that fuels production and processes for the food quality, environmental research, urban and agriculture sectors. Through the power of its employees, METER combines science, engineering and design expertise to turn physical measurements into useful information.

Source: https://www.metergroup.com/news/decagon-ums-merger/

And Decagon LWS is now PHYTOS 31
Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
Thank you Zdenek,

I will update the list of supported weather instruments soon.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel