This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Links to code
I've been referred here from a member of the Cumulus forum as I was looking for information on building a weather station using the Arduino platform, and I'm impressed at what's been developed.

Whilst I've found links to the schematics for both TX and RX, I've not been able to locate the arduino code for these boards.  Can someone advise or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Malcolm
Having clicked on the accept cookies option I seemed to have gained access to sections available to registered users

However on clicking the links to the code I get blocked

I joined in 2017 (apparently) and this is my first posts so no idea why I could be "banned"... or why I lack permission to access this having gained access to the "protected " posts as an approved user...
(09-10-2020, 15:05)malc-c Wrote: I've been referred here from a member of the Cumulus forum as I was looking for information on building a weather station using the Arduino platform, and I'm impressed at what's been developed.

Whilst I've found links to the schematics for both TX and RX, I've not been able to locate the arduino code for these boards.  Can someone advise or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Malcolm

Quote:Having clicked on the accept cookies option I seemed to have gained access to sections available to registered users

Hi Malcolm,

Welcome to the forum and thank you or your interest in the WeatherDuino project.

You are not blocked, just happens that the code download area is restricted to users who bought the boards from us.
Selling the boards or / and some pre assembled systems, is the only income source we have to support the development of the WeatherDuino system. Hope you understand our reasons.
Thank you.

Kind regards
Werk_AG
(09-10-2020, 19:28)Werk_AG Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 15:05)malc-c Wrote: I've been referred here from a member of the Cumulus forum as I was looking for information on building a weather station using the Arduino platform, and I'm impressed at what's been developed.

Thanks

Malcolm

Quote:Having clicked on the accept cookies option I seemed to have gained access to sections available to registered users

Hi Malcolm,

Welcome to the forum and thank you or your interest in the WeatherDuino project.

You are not blocked, just happens that the code download area is restricted to users who bought the boards from us.
Selling the boards or / and some pre assembled systems, is the only income source we have to support the development of the WeatherDuino system. Hope you understand our reasons.
Thank you.

Kind regards
Werk_AG

Ah... thanks for the explanation