This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Difficulty with AQM II - November 2020 software upgrade
Good morning,
I tried to load the new software to my AQMII using as suggested IDE 1.8.13 (for the first time, have been using 1.8.12) and board ESP8266 2.7.4. 
The board menu system seems to have changed format in that when you select “board” in  the tools menu now I get a choice of Board Manager, Arduino AVR boards, or ESP8266 Boards (2.7.4).
I selected the ESP8266 option and then LOLIN(WEMOS) D1R2 & mini .
The software seemed to upload OTA but when it completed the unit just froze with the completed bar still there and would do nothing. When i cycled the power on the AQM, I just get a blank screen.
Any ideas??
Hi,

Please double checked your personal settings on Config_Options?
Specially check if the type of Temperature / Humidity sensor match the one installed on the board.

Check also this one:
Code:
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   Define use of OLED Display
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define USE_DISPLAY  1       // 0= No Display, 1= Use Display

Default option is 0= No Display

Regards
Werk_AG
Werk,
My apologies, out of practice lately, missed the line re the display.
All good now
Kind Regards
Jim
Hi Jim,

No need for apologies. It already happened to me several times... I have units with and without the display.
Have a nice Sunday.

Kind regards
Werk_AG