Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Circuit Boards

I want to get started. DO I order RX board, TX board, and WD board? are each of those available?

Uncle Bob stated, "One thing to note before you get carried away. The Weatherduino Pro2 system hooks up only to the Fine offset sensors (anemometer, vane and rain gauge), and some other wireless types like the Auriol H13726, Ventus W155. " ..

But I think he was referring to my idea to use the VP2 stuff; .. which I will abandon .. I want a complete weather station that may be expandable too, for that matter.

The plastic enclosure that I saw on the tile-roof .. where can I buy those, they look really tough; I want to do solar panel on my weatherduino as well .. but need to get the boards built up and running first.

Thank You!

Regards,

Barry

Welcome aboard Barry

Quote:I want to get started. DO I order RX board, TX board, and WD board? are each of those available?

Yes, at this moment all boards are available. If you wish to order, please send me a PM.

Quote:But I think he was referring to my idea to use the VP2 stuff; .. which I will abandon .. I want a complete weather station that may be expandable too, for that matter.

In theory any weather instrument can be connected to a TX unit, but of course it may imply some code and / or hardware modifications, for which I can't give support. This is the meant of uncle bob words.

Quote:The plastic enclosure that I saw on the tile-roof .. where can I buy those, they look really tough; ...

This kind of plastic enclosures are usually available at electrical equipment stores. They are made of strong and UV resistant plastic.