Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

3D printed box for Pro2 Plus Receivers

Ufff...
Project was published.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3137127

(04-10-2018, 21:51)jarekh3 Wrote:  Ufff...
Project was published.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3137127

Very good job, Jarek.  Smile

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

Thank you jarekh3!
I always hoped someone would do something like that. I know nothing about 3D drawing and even less about 3D printing.

Does anybody know about a good online 3D printing service? Is it expensive?

(03-10-2018, 23:37)jarekh3 Wrote:  This is not a commercial project.
First for You - free  Smile

Prototype:
[Image: c502b5ba2a3b.jpg]

Hello,

Fantastic!! That gives an aspect of serious.

(05-10-2018, 01:35)Werk_AG Wrote:  Does anybody know about a good online 3D printing service? Is it expensive?

Hello,

I will seek, in the world astrophoto, it is enough widespread to manufacture plates support instruments.
I think that a manufacturing of a small series in Portugal would be less expensive.

I think that the box designed by Jarekh3 will start to be the "official" WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS enclosure.

Jarekh3 generously already published the designs. So the lucky ones which have a 3D printer can start to print their custom made WeatherDuino Pro2 PLUS box right now, the others, like me, could use one of the several online 3D printer services to print the parts, or take the opportunity to buy a 3D printer...  Smile  I'm thinking on it, despite I know nothing about 3D design.

Jarekh3, last night I did a quick research about 3D printers for personal use, and I found that the Creality Ender 3 is one of the most recommend 3D printers. Are you happy with yours? There is any other you would recommend in the same price range?

(05-10-2018, 23:01)Werk_AG Wrote:  Jarekh3, last night I did a quick research about 3D printers for personal use, and I found that the Creality Ender 3 is one of the most recommend 3D printers. Are you happy with yours? There is any other you would recommend in the same price range?

Is cheap.
It has good mechanical solutions.
It is quite simple to assemble.

Print quality is affected by the next Factors:

-user  Big Grin

-printer, filament,.....

I, personally, after a few months of use, I think, is a good choice for beginner.

I found an online 3D printing place in Australia that can print the case in black ABS for $46.89AUD

Today's small update:
-added logo
-added reset button
-fixed a few mistakes

Looks fantastic Smile

[Image: 65a0d38be681f2aee132587c0624162b_preview_featured.jpg]