This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Case for AQM II
Hmmmmm.....
[Image: de205c721598.jpg]
[Image: 8722f02747fc.jpg]
Hello Jarek, very nice and good job!
Heart Smile
Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here
First post update.
Thank you very much Jarek. Fantastic work.

WeatherDuino Wiki updated too.
MeteoCercal - Air Quality Data
Click here to watch at my ThingSpeak channel

(05-05-2019, 02:46)Werk_AG Wrote: .......

WeatherDuino Wiki updated too.

Indoor version available now (first post).  Wink  
For testing the service, and because I really love this box, I have ordered a 3D printing of the Indoor version from 3DHUBBS.
As expected all files have passed their verification system (Jarek you are a master), and are printable in all available materials such as: PLA, ABS, UV resistant ASA or PETG.

The box should arrive to me around 22 of May, then I will post pictures of the result.

Here are some details of my order:

very cool design Wink
(06-05-2019, 00:40)Werk_AG Wrote: For testing the service, and because I really love this box, I have ordered a 3D printing of the Indoor version from 3DHUBBS.
As expected all files have passed their verification system (Jarek you are a master), and are printable in all available materials such as: PLA, ABS, UV resistant ASA or PETG.

The box should arrive to me around 22 of May, then I will post pictures of the result.

Here are some details of my order....

Another great news!
Like Heart
Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here
I started building the case. It had some issue with sticking to the bed but I think it should be OK.
Here's a time lapse using a poor 720p webcam on the fantastic OctoPrint on OctoPI.
Photos to follow.
Nice video... someday I should learn how to use a 3D printer.

The AQM II units are on the way...