Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AuriolDuino Receiver - Ready made kits

Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Those are great news! 1st week of May is 2 weeks from now. :-)
How can we proceed to order 3 PCB's (shipping to Queluz, Portugal)?

By the way, is BMP085 mandatory for the system to work?

Thanks,
Jabss

(24-04-2015, 10:45)jabss Wrote:  How can we proceed to order 3 PCB's (shipping to Queluz, Portugal)?

Queluz? It's almost possible to throw it away from Werk's window and you will catch it!
Just kidding Big Grin Just send a request by PM to Werk_AG.

About the BMP, I don't use AuriolDuino some time ago (moved to WeatherDuino Pro2) but I think you should have it (and it's cheap also - less than 2eur).
Anyway, let's see what Werk_AG has to say about that.

ps. nice job with the dd-wrt scripting Wink

Hi Jabss

When I receive the boards I will send you a PM.

As the Auriol and the other compatible weather stations doesn't broadcast the ATM (the sensor is on the console), we need the BMP085 (now certainly a BMP180) to obtain this data.
To work without it you need do to some changes on the source code, but is a pity loose that data

(24-04-2015, 10:45)jabss Wrote:  Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Those are great news! 1st week of May is 2 weeks from now. :-)
How can we proceed to order 3 PCB's (shipping to Queluz, Portugal)?

By the way, is BMP085 mandatory for the system to work?

Thanks,
Jabss

Hello,

Any news on the boards? Big Grin

Thanks,
Jabss

I think they arrived today. I will confirm it later.

Hello,

Any news? I received my BMP180s and RXB6 receivers today, so I'm ready to build!

Thanks,
Jabss

I sent you a PM three or four days ago!
The AuriolDuino boards are available again.

Hello,

i can't believe someone actually made this work. In 2010 i bought a NetDuino Plus board and wanted to create a autonomous/unattended GPRS/GSM weather station. I went to the Arduino forums and started talking to the people there. Here is the link to the original discussion:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=6641.0

I purchased the Auriol H13726 and wanted to use it as a starting base for the project. But then family and work commitments started to build up and eventually i had to postpone the project.

I am glad i found this forum. What is the current state of affairs with these kits, are they available for ordering/purchase and are they still in development?

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi Daniel

Only Kit 1 - Standard Version, is available.