This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AURIOL H13726A Sensors enclosure MODs
#1
Hi everyone, this is just an idea for a simply Modification of the sensors case in the AURIOL H13726A unit. Wanted to improve the temperature and humidity accuracy, cause it was very deviant to real values. I didn’t changed anything in the sensors itself, I just moved them externally to the main electronics enclosure that got the anemometer , to ensure a better aeration. The AURIOL H13726A got just some little vents in the lower rear of the back cover, disassembled I could see that weird humidity sensor ( it’s like the soil moisture sensor ) . I made a sort of mini shield for the temp sensor , using some plastic bottle caps , drilled and glued externally to a nose spray bottle that was really made to fit all them. 
I had to rewire both sensor and plus I used some insulation for all sensor terminals .
about that weird humidity sensor I decided to put it just under the “bottle shield” , cause inside was too much protected .
i posted down some pics how i made it .
                     

Results :
temperature accuracy +/- 1 degree and very responsive ( under the sun it keep +2 degrees if there is no wind ) . Before it was about 5,6 degrees over the real temperature.
humidity values now respond better when its raining it show values around 80,85% rather than before that was always at same level 22% with rain or sun .
I think I’m satisfied with results .
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)