Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wunderground is having problems with the servers.

On the last days, all over the world there are people complaining about problems with uploading data, and even that the PWS pages are showing garbled data.
So, if you have noted that your WeatherDuino is not being uploading data to Wunderground, be cool, and don't start to think that anything is wrong with your system.

(10-01-2018, 05:01)Werk_AG Wrote:  On the last days, all over the world there are people complaining about problems with uploading data, and even that the PWS pages are showing garbled data.
So, if you have noted that your WeatherDuino is not being uploading data to Wunderground, be cool, and don't start to think that anything is wrong with your system.

Most definitely experienced wunderground going bananas here.

Thanks for the heads up. I will not pull my system and network apart then. It has been hopeless all week here and for now seems permanent.

yes, I see these problems. I thought of problems with RX the first days but the display is normal.
I will see to send the data to other sites.

At the beginning, I was also looking for a mistake with myself, I even wrote an email a few days ago.
But just look at the forum and everyone is clear.

(It started to fall on their database - the API does not work, but now the situation is very sad - a lot of my
acquaintances are looking at their web - my sensors are in the grove ...)

At this point, it seems that the situation is starting to consolidate, but the AQM charts disappeared.

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

People at WU are aware of the situation, and they are working day and night to solve the problems. However, it will took some days before eveything will return to normal.

I know the situation like this very well  Sad
Before my firm has relative big hosting and when HDD RAID is broken, it is massacre!
I'm really glad I have a really low already (I have no employees anymore!).  Sleepy

Best Regards
Zdenek

Looks like it's mostly back up. There's been data lost by the looks and the webcam still isn't working.

Hello,

This is the last information from WU (The WeatherAPI Community)
(for me is near everything OK now):

[Image: APInotWorking.jpg]

Best Regards
Zdenek

The last info from WU (I don't know, if you all have it too):

PWS Network Issues Resolved    

Dear PWS Owner,

We want to take the time to acknowledge, explain and apologize for the PWS network issues that you may have experienced over the past week. We’re happy to say the issues are now resolved and your service is fully restored.

The interruption of service was related to the hot patches applied to our servers to correct the recent Intel hardware security flaws. We can say with 100% confidence that the data you share with us is completely safe. The patches required systems to be rebooted and, as these systems came back online, many of them did not boot up cleanly.

Weather Underground was founded 23 years ago and some of the code and infrastructure supporting the PWS Network still date back to 1994. We invested significant resources to modernize that infrastructure in 2017 and those updates are nearly complete.

We thank you for your loyalty over the years in contributing to the World’s Largest PWS Network and look forward to continue serving you.

The WU Team

I think the boys enjoyed a lot ...

Best Regards
Zdenek